Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Nitrous Anyone?




So, I have horrible teeth. I really do. They disintegrate during pregnancy.

So, today I had my crown (the real one) and then I had a filling.


During this visit and the last one they gave me this great stuff called Nitrous???


WHY HAVE I NEVER HAD THIS BEFORE?!?!?!?!??!?!


That stuff is amazing! I would go see the dentist all the time if that stuff was routine. I really like this new dentist (and not just cause he gives me nitrous - even though it does sweeten the deal). I really didn't like the last one. He had a man-crush on my husband. Not that my husband isn't wonderful, I just hate talking about how wonderful he is with a man for an hour or so.

You walk in the door, Hi Fiona, how's Chris???


Really?!??! That guy who doesn't floss?!?!? He isn't flossing still, thanks for asking!

Chris asked me who the new dentist is and I am kinda afraid to tell him. Maybe he should keep going to the old guy, I don't want my new dentist to like him more than me again! I'm the one who's mouth pays the mortgage!




Side note - I am so excited, one of my dear friends birthed her twins today (and looked amazing by the way [and no I don't think that she reads this]). But say a little prayer for them. They were a little early and are in the NICU and Mama Bear is sad.

1 comments:

Petula said...

Yes, I would definitely enjoy the dentist if happy drugs came with the deal every time. :-)