Thursday, May 17, 2012

Going Old School


We have a babysitter that we used back in the day, when I was going to nursing school and Chris was working nights. We used her on the weekends. Well, guess who I called for help this Sunday and next Sunday. See, I am going back to work on Saturday night and next Saturday and I want to be able to catch a little nap on Sunday. So, I called the "A" team. I needed someone who could take Keegan (3) and Halle (4 mo) and not stress about them. I knew Chris would do it, but would be really cranky and I would have kids in my room ALL the time. I can't wait to see her! And for her to meet my newest additions - we haven't seen her since I was pregnant with Keegan. I chatted with her for a minute on the phone and I just now have to convince her daughter to pick a different college!

3 comments:

Petula said...

I love when I can continue to use the same caregivers or those I trust. It's like reuniting with long-lost family members.

Unknown said...

Lucky you to have found someone you can entrust your children with. It means a lot.

MERYL JAFFE, PhD - parent, psychologist, teacher, author... said...

Good for you...the babysitter and college choices (I am curious which ones...)

I am your newest follower (returning your follow) and I look forward to more visits. Have a great weekend.