Friday, May 4, 2012

The Fallout


This is my 4th baby, everyone told me. Once you hit 3, you may as well keep going. Well, these people must not have a Keegan in their house. He is really, really struggling since the birth of Halle. He definitely has figured out negative attention seeking behaviors. I've tried everything - loving him, punishing him, spending extra time with him, reinstating naps, you name it, I've tried. The truth is when I had given up, we turned a corner. All of sudden his behavior at school improved. He stopped throwing himself on the floor when I would drop him off. He doesn't stare at Halle anymore with daggers shooting out of his eyeballs. It was precious, it was almost as if she knew she had to be cute or he would kill her. She gave him her first smile. She giggled for him. In return, he gave her a bruise. Tough love that's how it goes around our house :)

0 comments: