Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I knew this day was coming...

I have officially become nothing more than a taxi cab in a minivan. I thought it would take a little longer. Like all of them being at least in kindergarten. Alas, no such luck.

At 5pm, I needed to slice myself (and my wheels) in at least half. We had to be at school to pick up the big boy, at basketball with the big boy, and at gymnastics with the princess. Do you think any of these places are close to each other?! Not even. Granted my house is in between all of them - that meant I drove by my house 4 times as I ran the circuit. It was awful. The baby really let me have it! We got in the car at 4:45pm and didn't get out of the car for more than 5 minutes until 7:10pm. He screamed, writhed, and cried to let me know he wasn't happy. Poor guy. Oh and didn't I mention he hadn't eaten (no wonder he was MISERABLE!).

Daddy came home sick from work this afternoon - he went to bed at noon and didn't get up until after 8pm. We (the kids and I) had just gotten over the flu. Ugh. So, he isn't going near the kids with a 10-foot pole. So, no help there! I did try though - his phone luckily was out of juice and it went straight to voicemail.

Oh, here's the frosting! When I spoke to the coach on Sunday - he gave me the wrong time. Basketball didn't start at 5pm -oops! He said, oh right, sorry, it starts at 6pm. ACK! We were late for tumbling for no good reason!!! FRUSTRATION! Not to mention this is rush hour traffic here people!

Ahhhh, I can't wait for next Tuesday! Same thing different day! Except this time I KNOW basketball doesn't start until 6pm!

0 comments: