Saturday, November 20, 2010

The best made plans...

I don't remember what the exact quote about the best plans is, but we made plans this weekend to take the kids down the turnpike. Apparently their zoo is better. So, off we go! When we go to OKC we can see my sister and my husband's cousin in one swoop (I make it sound like we have done this before - that would be a No).

Well, I sensed trouble yesterday. Little boy was back at the dr, we got another round of antibiotics for chest funk. Hmm, fun fun. His GI system hates antibiotics. No amount of yogurt I give that child prevents the yucky diapers that come with the drugs. UGH! Those started today.

I had no more put his pants and shirt (shudder) in the washer when big boy came home. He sat on the couch at 3:40pm and literally didn't get off the couch until bedtime. I took his temp - yup -he had a fever. I gave him some Tylenol and we cuddled. He said he felt better at bedtime, but he also listened to our conversation about not going tomorrow. That made all of us sad.

I just don't want a blow out in the car on the turnpike (more shuddering) and I don't want Big Boy to be sick for his short week at school. So, I don't know what the tomorrow has in store for us here - hopefully at least Dad and the older 2 will be off! I will be on poop detail.


Gotta love poop detail when it also includes laundry and a bath....everytime (shudder!).


HAPPY SATURDAY FRIENDS!!! Do something extra fun and think of me.

0 comments: