Monday, February 8, 2010

Sunshine Award!!!

A big, huge THANK YOU to my friend Jennifer at Mommy Know for my new award, A Sunshine Award. So sweet!

Photobucket

There are several rules for me to follow -


• Put the Logo on your sidebar, or within a post.

•Pass the award onto 12 Bloggers

•Link the nominees within your post.

•Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

•Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award


AND THE NOMINEES ARE:

1. A Love Story - Mommy, Daddy, and a Bean

2. Will Jackson Eat Dinner?

3. Upside to Rainy Days

4. The Southern Institute For Domestic Arts and Crafts

5. Gourmet Meals for Less

6. Hiding From the Kids

Okay - I will be back with the remaining 6.....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the award! That's the second one I've gotten in the past week! Now I have to get busy passing it along. Have a great week!

IKR Designs said...

Well, this is my first blogging award..thanks so much! Looks like I've got some "work" to do...
:)

Shannon K. said...

I have this one to do as well, and I am terrible...I don't remember one of the people who passed it to me, and I can't find the comment she left. Not sure what to do!

Anonymous said...

Thank for the award, I am following you back and will be back to visit you soon.

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

Congrats on your awards.
You are so sweet to pass one to me.