Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday

Absent again! Gosh, I am horrible about disappearing during the work week!! It's over and so is my battle with the laundry, well almost. I began the battle at 7am and just now have the last load in the dryer. UGH! I wish I could tell the children we didn't need to wash everything everytime they wear something - but it's ALWAYS dirty: dinner, crayon, lunch, mud, there is something. It's so frustrating.

How old do kiddos need to be before they can do their own laundry?!?!

Then it was to the kid's bathroom - thanks to Soft Scrub Total it was relatively easy. Thank goodness. When do little boys learn to pee IN the toilet, not next to it?!? It was nasty!

Little girl is home all day and she had a great time playing with her new hair bows from Flowerz in Her Hair. This review is coming soon.

Speaking of Soft Scrub Total - Giveaway winner announced tonight...stay tuned!


Happy Friday Friends!

14 comments:

CynthiaK said...

Oh, I feel your pain about the laundry. Crazy!

Unknown said...

I feel like the laundry our house accumulates has taken me over! It' ridiculous!

a49erfangirl said...

My youngest son is 8 and still misses the toilet. If it's one thing I hate doing it's cleaning the bathroom. BLECK. My oldest son who is 14 helps with the laundry. I already follow. Happy Follow Friday.

One Southern Girl said...

I wanted to say Thanks for the awards! (I finally posted them... it's been a long week here, stomache flu :(....) and to let you know that there is an award for you at my blog, too!

http://happilysouthernreviews.blogspot.com/2010/02/ive-been-awarded.html

HilLesha O'Nan said...

Happy Follow Friday!

Please check out my blog at http://www.tothemotherhood.com.

~*~*~*~*~ said...

Yeah, laundry is one of my ongoing battles too. It's NEVER done, NEVER!! It's actually a little amazing.

Dian said...

Hi Fiona,
Thanks for stopping by my site!
Inn answer to your question about the boys peeing in and not next to the toilet...I have 3 boys and 1 girl, the boys are 13,19, & 24...from what I can tell of them and all of their friends - NEVER!! lol It is nasty! Whoever told them to stand up?! That's where the mess comes from! lol
Dian

Fertility Chick said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog for Friday Follow! I'm now following you too! :)

Linda said...

I am following now from Friday Following. Thanks for your comment.

God Bless!

Linda @ Truthfuful Tidbits

♥ LLL with Leslie ♥ said...

I am follow you back from FF :)

www.livelovelaughwithleslie.com

Tatum said...

I always wonder how 5 people can cause so much laundry and I am the one stuck with it. Thank godness for my second floor laundry room..If I had to lug all that laundry well it would not be me lugging.
Thanks for the follow and I am following back..

Mrs. Sanchez said...

Hi, I found you on FF and am now following.

Follow back at: http://jotgiveaways.blogspot.com

Teddy Started It said...

When do boys learn to pee IN the toilet? Isn't the answer to that question NEVER? ;p My good friend (and mom to 3 boys) decided she'd install a urinal in her boys' bathroom - thinking that it would be an easier target. HUGE (disgusting) mistake. They peed on the wall to such a degree she had to replace the drywall!

Thanks for the Follow Friday. Nice blog:D

Teddy Started It said...

Oh, and yes - the antiviral stuff will be hitting the shop this week. www.teddystartedit.etsy.com