Monday, February 8, 2010

Marketing Monday

The Trendy Treehouse



I'm in need of some serious blog visitation help. I'm going through a dry spell. I don't know why....so I found this awesome resource at Trendy Treehouse. Thank you!

Now, I am going to share it with the rest of my readers, hello?? Is there anyone out there? Echo...Echo...

So I am going to capitalize on this FREE way to get my blog out there - get some fresh faces in here. I hope that you take this opportunity to do the same.

Just add yourself to the blog hop and type yourself over to Trendy Treehouse.

When you get there make sure you: follow Trendy Treehouse, on Facebook, Twitter & Network Blogs!



MckLinky Blog Hop


ps If anyone knows the secret behind this Google Page Rank thing - can you explain it to me? I can't get my pr to increase no matter what I do....

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by this morning. I LOVE your layout, very cute! Have a fantastic Momday and I will follow you back! ~Lanie

Mom vs. the boys said...

I'm new to blogging and thought MM at TT would be a good place to start generating more traffic too.I'm also a mom to 3!
http://momvstheboys.blogspot.com/

Murdock's mama said...

Thanks for stopping by...I'm your newest follower!

Dr. Patrice Smith said...

Thanks for the marketing! It helps us all!
Come on over to my place and enter to win a beautiful two-toned bracelet! Yes, it's a giveaway, just in time for the season http://climbreachachieve.blogspot.com

CalgaryDaddy said...

Just found your site and MM!

Shane

www.calgarydaddy.com

Mommy Kennedy said...

Hi! I'm now following! I see you are in MBC. Have you joined their follow groups? That helped me get some new faces!

cookinglady.bell5@gmail.com said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

I'm now following you.

Have a great weekend http://thecookinglady.com

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

Hi there. Thanks for joining the hop again this week. I'm already following you. Be back later to read more.

Happy Follow Friday!

Tami
www.heartsmakefamilies.com

Life Is A SandCastle said...

I know I'm running late for Follow Friday, but I'm following your blog and looking forward to your posts.

Happy Valentine's Day

Heather said...

Following You Through Follow Friday