Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunday Getting to Know You.....



A big Thank You to Keely at Mann Land 5 for hosting this link up...SO FUN!


The questions..

1. Favorite Valentine's candy? I like all candy - but I really like Chocolate
2. Pink or red? Red
3. Will you be doing anything to celebrate today? No, not really. I work tonight. I made the hubbie brownies last night.
4. Do you put up Valentine's decorations? Nope
5. What does Valentine's Day mean to you? Not really a lot - my parent's wedding anniversary is the day before...
6. Would you rather get..flowers, candy, or a night out? It used to be flowers, not I would love a night out.
7. Sexy lingerie or nothing.at.all? Tonight, I'll be sporting the scrubs - I don't know if the girls at work would like either of those options ;)
8. Do you say Valentine's Day or Valentime's Day? Who says Valentime's - I have to say I say ValentiNe's Day

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Heh! Your lingerie answer actually made me laugh out loud.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Shannon K. said...

That's funny. Who does say Valentime's day? Maybe when I was 2.

Keely said...

Oh my goodness..lot's of people say Valentime's Day..drives me nuts!

Thanks so much for playing!

Happy Monday!

Dimes2Vines said...

Funny! Dropping by from Fri Follow - I already follow but wanted to say Hi!

MollyinMinn said...

This sounds fabulous! I am your newest follower.

Letherton said...

Following from Friday Follow

ethertonphotography.blogspot.com