Friday, February 12, 2010

"Next" Kiddo Model Search...

I know we all have the cutest kids EVER!!!!! Here is your chance to show the world how cute your peanut is and potentially win a free trip to Universal - the frosting on this cake, add a nice chunk of change to your child's college fund!

If you have ever been to Britain and shopped - you have heard of Next. It is AWESOME, speaking from personal experience! I looked in my closet and I have to say the clothes hold up pretty well. I still have some! I will also say this brand is very reasonably priced. Anywhoo - they are launching in the United States! YIPPEEE!!!! I'm so excited I've been to the website Next Direct several times to check out what I will be able to buy effective February 18th (American Launch Date).

Not only does Next sell clothes for women, but the have the whole family covered (talk about the one stop shop) - your husband (boyfriend) and your children (not to mention furniture and homewares!).

This leads me to the modeling competition - it is for 4-7 year olds. You can submit your darling's photo on the Next Facebook page. You can begin your submissions at 7am EST on February 18th. The voting will be public - so make sure you tell Grandmas, Grandpas, Aunts, Uncles, siblings, co-workers, friends, and those really nice strangers in the grocery store line to vote for your peanut....

WHY??!! Well, listen to this - Next in conjunction with Wilhelmina Models will select 50 finalists who will go to Universal Studios on April 24th (sounds like a great time for a get away!).

IF YOUR peanut wins - your child will then be the face of Next Direct and most importantly (in my opinion) will win $100,000 in college scholarship money (won't that come in handy in a few years - think of the interest that sucker will accrue over the years...).

GOOD LUCK!!!!! I'm off to go find some cute pictures of the kids.....





The opinions regarding Next store were my own - I did receive compensation for the promotion of the modeling contest