Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Recipe - Crockpot Pork Tenderloin

Hello my little blog! I've missed you!

I don't know about you, but Hormel Pork Tenderloins were on sale last week at my Target. In addition, I had the Hormel $1 off coupon. So, I got two - we heart pork.
I've been wanting to post this recipe since dinner on Sunday night. I went to work, so I never had a chance to post this. This is what I made for dinner.

Pork Tenderloin
1 can cream of mushroom soup
3 Tblsp Cooking Sherry
Herbs de Province
Ground Mustard
Salt and Pepper

I only had a few hours to make dinner - so I hauled out the 'ole crockpot - flipped it on high. In a separate bowl - I mixed the can of soup and the cooking sherry. In the crockpot I seasoned the pork. I just sprinkled with a little of each of the spices ( I added a little too much salt). I let it cook for 4 1/2 hours - it was falling apart the seasoning was amazing!

Husband called this one a keeper.

9 comments:

Danielle said...

Mmm Mmm. We love pork too. That sounds easy, and yummy.

More Than Words said...

I'm sooo glad you posted this because I wanted to find a good pork tenderloin recipe for my crock pot. I don't have sherry though. Will that make a difference if I don't use it?

Jennifer K said...

This sounds so yummy! I have some pork tenderloin in the freezer that I need to use. I may have to try this recipe. Thanks for the idea!

I found you on Follow Friday!
http://giveawaysforyou.blogspot.com/

Hissyfits & Halos said...

Sounds delish!

Nicole said...

Mmmmmm . . . sounds awesome! I'm hungry just reading your post!!

I love your blog and have an award for you at www.myrealreview.blogspot.com!

Katie said...

Hi, That sounds delicious!!! I may have to stop by the store tomomrrow and pick one up for Saturday! :)

I'm now following you too! (from MBC). Thanks!

~*~*~*~*~ said...

Hi again, I gave you an award. It's waiting on my blog for you in this weeks FF post. OK, see you soon

Kim Crouch (AWIN) said...

This sounds really good. I have to admit I don't use my crockpot as often as I should and I need to because it's an easy way to make dinner and meals without a huge investment.

Anonymous said...

Friday following...this recipe sounds yummy. I am always looking for good pork (hop chops according to my 4 y/o daughter). I will try this out.