Friday, December 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Little Sis!

Today is my baby sister's birthday! I was 5 when she was born. I think out of guilt Santa gave my older brother and I the best Christmas ever! My brother got a Coleco Vision and I got not one but TWO Cabbage Patch Kids (this is a time when they were red hot!). My Mom later told me that she had to drive to a Toys R Us in Ontario, Canada to get me one or two.

Now that I've thanked you for being the reason for the best Christmas ever! I want to thank you for being you. Smart, Sensible, Successful - that's you!

It's your day Lady - we love you and will be thinking of you. Give your mean cat a hug from me!!!


Sidenote - her cat, Charlie hates me and my family! He hisses and growls at all of us and we are cat people. I'm kitty offended! Even when I fed that darn thing he practically attacked me! He is a mancoon to boot (so he is a cat on steroids!). LOVE YA CHARLIE!!! MUWAH!

0 comments: