Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Renuzit Come and get it 1st come 1st served

I was chosen to try the Renuzit holiday line. I was sent a free Apples and Cinnamon Renuzit to try. I have to be honest, I wasn't sure if I would like. I am not a fruit person. I nervously opened the package and was pleasantly surprised - the combination of cinnamon and apple isn't overwhelmingly apple it is a nice pleasant combination (still a bit fruity for me - but I really don't like the smell of "food"). So, I'm excited that I was also sent some coupons to try their other scents: Holiday Cookie (not sure if I'll get it - not my type of cookie), Winter Berry, Festive Snow (we have a winner!).


Okay friends - Renuzit also thought of you - I have 6 coupons for adjustable cones given to me by the fine folks at Renuzit. I'm not going to do a giveaway - just the 1st 3 people that express interest, I'll mail you 2 coupons each.


Thanks for just coming to visit! Happy Tuesday!


While I was given products to try the opinions expressed here are strictly my own.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I'm very interested please

Melissa said...

I would love to try the Renuzit :)
~Melissa

Xenia said...

Well, heck! My house sure could use a little something to make it not smell like diapers and dirty socks, count me in! :)