Friday, December 10, 2010

Expressionery.com Review + 40% discount code!

Photobucket

When I was a little girl my favorite thing in the whole world was to have something, anything with my name on it. It was hard to come by, Fiona, was (it still isn't) a popular name in the U.S. So, my Mom always had stationary with my name on it. I loved it! I have to say I wrote a lot more letters!

Thanks to Expressionery and BzzAgent, I was given that opportunity again. I have to say I love the notecards that came. They are beautiful and ME. I have to give myself a little credit, I did get to choose.

Here are the notecards that I chose:

Photobucket

Now, you don't like those have no fear - Expressioneary.com has something that will work for you. Have an idea and want to design it yourself - perhaps your blog logo? You can do that too!

They have a million products - calendars, journals, announcements, address labels, recipe cards, etc. The list just goes on and on. Have a little reader that needs to have a Jonas Bros book tag or perhaps Hannah Montana, they have that too. All of the prices are very reasonable. Still not sure, well, do we have the deal for you! BzzAgent and Expressionery are giving my readers 40% off their orders right now, use the code BZZ40 to get your discount.

I tried this discount and ordered cute book labels for big boy's two teachers - with that code it was about $12 (without shipping - I had to express to get these here before the holiday party). That was for 32 book tags each! I mean really, that price is amazing!


While I was given notecards to try, the thoughts and opinions expressed here are strictly my own.....no other compensation was received.

0 comments: