Saturday, December 18, 2010

My white flag is waving...

I claim defeat - I had tried to make English Toffee but got a huge fail! It was grainy and didn't harden, my husband likened it to slushy and he was right. Sigh. I will not cook any longer today.

It was a sign to stop. So I will. sigh.

I still have to make gifts for the neighbors and 2 more Almond puffs for Chris's co-workers who were out of town on Friday. And pack, and wrap and still shop for a few last minute gifts.

Oh and I have a shift tomorrow night. I'm looking forward to that. It should be a good one, but we will be crazy busy on Monday morning. The holiday rush of inductions. Anyone induced tomorrow will be discharged prior to the holiday - so they will be coming in 2 by 2's (if I remember the induction schedule right).

Billy Madison is on the TV just what I need brainless television - that makes me giggle.

I'll rev up for tomorrow (I think). Time to go throw the toffee slush in the trash before the kids find it in the morning....

0 comments: