Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Summer of 2011

We have been busy - hence why I haven't checked in since June. We left on July 1st and drove through the night to Wisconsin. We spent the 4th with Chris's family. It was super nice. They had a birthday party for me before Chris and I left on July 4th.

We went down to Milwaukee and stayed in a hotel and got up at 430am and left for the airport. We arrived in Jamaica for our week long stay in Runaway Bay. It was wonderful. We had the best time. IT was so wonderful to reconnect.

With the 3 kids we don't always have a chance to connect. We are usually too tired.

It was a fabulous trip. Then it was back to Wisconsin. Chris left the next day and went back to work. I stayed and drove home with the 3 kids and my mother in law.

Mom left on Sunday afternoon. Then it was time for camp! The kids were really excited. While they were at day camp I was usually sleeping. I had to work my shifts for work in those two weeks. Easier said than done. Not to mention the laundry, the empty fridge and everything that needs to be done.

Then it was home with the kids. IT has been blissful this week. I have really had fun.....I heart summer....

0 comments: