Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Moron Before Us.....

Chris and I have always bought a "used" home. In every house that we have bought we have encountered the wrath of the moron that lived in the house before us. They were always some wanna be Mr. Fix-It, who lacked the fix-it....


It has happened again. Last night I got home from football and there was a puddle in the bathroom. I asked Chris since he was home about this so-called puddle. He knew nothing about it, as I figured he probably would. Naomi was in bed, so I couldn't ask her if she had just made a mess.

An hour later I go out to the garage to get something and there is this little river streaming from where the bathroom is and outside. ACK! I run back in the house to make sure Lake Michigan isn't forming in the bathroom. No, no lake, but the puddle has definitely grown in size.

We turn off the water and this morning I call the plumber. He has done work for us for years, so he said I know you didn't do this but someone has recently put all the bolts on the toilet backwards. AWESOME! That must have been the moron that lived here before us. UGH!


Why do we always buy houses from idiots?!?! Can we send him the bill???

1 comments:

Lauren Gardner said...

what a fun blog! I am so glad I found you and i cant wait to read more. :) If you get a second, check out my blog! Have a magical day!