Monday, August 22, 2011

The Beast Part II

So the beast has complicated life one more time....


Football is dictating the course of Trey's life. And that's fine, he wouldn't have it any other way.

I got the schedule for Cub Scouts today - it's Monday night. Guess who has football practice on Mondays??? Guess who if he misses Monday practice won't play in the game? Umm, Trey.


So, I talked to Chris tonight. I am concerned at our lack of commitment to Cub Scouts. We wouldn't be able to fully participate until November. In the world of the Cub Scouts, that's an eternity.

Sigh. I should see the Pack leader tomorrow night at karate. I'll talk to him.


I checked the Cub Scouts with our church, also Monday...sigh.


WHY BEAST WHY????

Chris just wants to build pinewood derby cars with his son.

0 comments: