Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ears

The Princess demanded earrings. She has begged, pleaded, and cried. She whined, she did chores, she played nice with her baby brother. She cried to me, I stood firm - no, not yet. You are not old enough.


She whined to Daddy - he said it will hurt, she said I don't care, he said fine.


Alrighty then. So, it was off to get our ear's pierced. I have to say I was pretty proud. She did so well. She sat in that chair proud as punch. She picked her earrings - go with your birthstone was my thought. She said no, please mommy pink. Fine. She got pink earrings. Sigh.

Then marked her ears and I prepared for the worst. I expected something. I got nothing but a big huge grin the entire time. It surprised me and the girls at Claire's just a little bit.

She was so happy! I "help" her take care of them but she reminds me three times a day. She is still happy! Loves it and cant wait to change her earrings. I think I'll have her wait til Christmas!


Where did this little diva come from? Not me.

0 comments: