Saturday, April 3, 2010

WHAT A WEEK! (Is it me or do I say that every week?)

The weather here has been absolutely amazing. This is why I love living in Oklahoma - so it's been a little windy, I'll take windy over cold. Best part - this weather looks like it is going to make it thru the weekend.

AAAAHHHH!!! I have discovered that I need to replace 4 sprinkler heads - hmmm. I looked it up on e-how and it sounds somewhat doable. LOL! We shall see.

The baby has become mobile (finally!). Crawling - yea!!!! I know that sounds bad, most mommies want their babies to stay babies forever and I would BUT, he was getting really frustrated. He was on all 4's rocking and rocking - for weeks.

I'm so excited for a wedding next week - date night! My mom is taking the kids (all 3 - God Bless her!). The reception is at the same location as my reception (8.5 years ago). So we are excited. It is just a busy time for us.....

Hope all of you are doing well.

2 comments:

Judy Whatilivefor said...

We live in OK too and I'm not so sure about the wind. It's driving me nuts!

Kitty Deschanel said...

Happy Easter to you & your family! That news about your babysitter is so exciting! :)

Lamb’s Most Recent Post: Beware of (CUTE) Identity Theft this Easter