Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"BABIES"



"The adventure of a lifetime begins…
Directed by award-winning filmmaker Thomas Balmès, from an original idea by producer Alain Chabat, Babies simultaneously follows four babies around the world – from birth to first steps. The children are, respectively, in order of on-screen introduction: Ponijao, who lives with her family near Opuwo, Namibia; Bayarjargal, who resides with his family in Mongolia, near Bayanchandmani; Mari, who lives with her family in Tokyo, Japan; and Hattie, who resides with her family in the United States, in San Francisco.

Re-defining the nonfiction art form, Babies joyfully captures on film the earliest stages of the journey of humanity that are at once unique and universal to us all.
"

IN THEATERS ON MOTHER'S DAY WEEKEND - MAY 7TH


TRAILER




ENTER THE BABIES SWEEPS:






I am so excited by this film. I love babies (I think that my career kinda gives that away!). I love to watch and explore how other culture's mommy their babies during the first year of life. I can't wait to watch this movie! I'll have to ask my mom and maybe even go Mother's Day Weekend!








I received no monetary compensation for this post - I was entered in a sweepstakes for writing this blog post.

0 comments: