Thursday, April 22, 2010

Febreze No Spill Wood Diffuser REVIEW

I was given the opportunity to review a Febreze No Spill Wood Diffuser. Have you seen these in the store?!?! One word - AWESOME!

I was careful about reed diffusers in my house. I have a little boy. A little boy and the reed diffuser are like oil and water, they just don't mix. Until now! I have a secret, no spill weapon. The Febreze No Spill Wood Diffuser uses Wood Wick technology.

The design is really pretty. Simple and elegant. I love it. The bottle itself doesn't have a big Febreze logo on it. The smell is so pretty. It isn't overpowering in my house and you can smell it everywhere.

The bottle has indeed been knocked over by a darn bouncy ball. I was really worried at first because it was on my husband's computer armoire. I went over to clean up and only had to stand the bottle back up. FABULOUS!

At Walmart, the Febreze No Spill Wood Diffuser comes in a variety of scents - Willow Blossom, Pomegranate Mango, Green Tea Citrus, Cranberry Pear and Honeysuckle Orchid. I got the Willow Blossom. LOVE IT!!!

The Febreze No Spill Wood Diffuser retails for around $14.99 at Wal-mart.









ModernMom Insiders were given this product to test by Febreze but this in no way influenced my opinion and there was no monetary compensation for my reviews.

1 comments:

alpinekleins said...

I'm a big Fabreeze fan anway - and this sounds great with all the electronic gear always laying around.

Kristin