Thursday, April 8, 2010

Jolly Llama Fruit SqueezUps

Photobucket


WHAT A HIT!!!!!! WE LOVE ICE CREAM IN OUR HOUSE!!! YUM!!!! The hubs and I are trying to watch our weight though. Yummy Ice cream doesn't typically fit into a diet - UNTIL NOW!!!! Granted it isn't ice cream - but man the Jolly Llama Real Fruit Sorbets are AWESOME! So tasty you won't even miss the cream!

Jolly Llama is founded by Mr. Scott Jacobson - who is a classically trained chef. The fruits used in these sorbets are picked at the peak of freshness. What does that mean to you? Well, it means the fruit is at it's peak freshness and flavor.

These yummy pops are all-natural, gluten-free, dairy-free, fat-free and GMO-free. Meaning there is hardly anyone who can't indulge in one. I shouldn't really say indulge. These frozen fruit squeezups are only 80 calories. I could hardly believe it.

When they arrived it was a warm day here in Oklahoma. How did they get here? In a box on dry ice - so cold the kids were able to eat one right out of the box. So, I let the kids eat these outside. They came in 5 minutes later with sticky red faces (ahhhh the little cherubs). Wanting more - but alas it was dinnertime.

Photobucket

There are several flavors to choose from: Strawberry, Blueberry, Mango, Acai, and Raspberry. When I was contacted by Jolly Llama I was asked to select my flavors. I choose strawberry and raspberry flavors to sample. I made an excellent choice if I do say so myself - both flavors went like hotcakes. I had no mommy guilt handing these tasty treats over. One night I came home from work and there were only 2 left!!! I asked my husband what happened?!?! He said they were good and not to blame the kiddos - he ate them.

I asked if he could just leave me one of each to try. Well, when I tried them - it was SO good! I could see how he had problems eating just one. These little treats are delicious.

I know you are asking where can I buy these tasty little treats. The only bad thing - sniff - right now they are only available in Northern CA and Arizona. BUT - here's what you do, submit a request to your grocer to carry Jolly Llama Fruit Sorbets in their freezer section. I know I will. I thought I would submit a request at Whole Foods - since Jolly Llama is sold at Whole Foods in Northern CA. I also thought I would ask my parents to pick some up when they are in CA - not sure how they will get them to me.....but I will develop a plan.


If you live in Arizona and Northern CA - get some of these tasty treats - because I am green with envy that you can.


Other than the samples I tested no other compensation was received.

4 comments:

BARBIE said...

Hi there. Visiting from the UBP. I am looking forward to following your blog as well. I would be interested in knowing how I can obtain products to review and give away on my site. Any tips would be greatly welcomed! Blessings!

RockerMom said...

Hopping on over from the UBP. I'm gonna be following your blog as well. I love products that save time, money or just make my life easier. :)

The Linton Academy

Saving For Someday said...

Had to make a second comment, coming over from the UBP'10.

Thank you for doing this review! I am so getting some of these this weekend. My daughter will love you for posting this.

MommyTopics.com said...

Hi there! I'm popping in from the UBP! Come visit me too!
Party on!
Blessings
Rachymommy - MommyTopics.com