Monday, April 5, 2010

Label Daddy Review

Photobucket



Summer is quickly approaching which means the kids will be busy (they are already busy) but summer is off the charts. The kids are enrolled in many different activities in places that they don't normally go meaning people who don't know them. My oldest is extremely responsible. He hasn't lost a coat yet (knock on wood here).

The Little Queen on the other hand has made it her speciality to lose things (she gets it from me - I ALWAYS lose things). We have lost more than our fair share of sweaters, coats, hats, scarves, etc. I was thrilled when I was contacted by Label Daddy to review their product.

These labels are phenomenal and so cute! I was able to pick the style that I (I mean she) liked best. We ended up picking these precious Minnie Mouse Labels - the labels I got were laminated. The labels are safe to run through microwave, washer/dryer, and dishwasher (even without the lamination). I had so much fun - everything that girl touches now has her name on it. There are so many styles and designs to choose from. My son has already picked his labels and he wants the "Cars" labels for his camp things. Label Daddy has camp packs, combo packs, school packs and allergy packs. Now the allergy packs are awesome. None of my children have severe allergies, but if they did I would want to label everything with these especially their lunch stuff. ie NO NUTS!!! NO BERRIES etc. I would also want to note a bee allergy or something else severe.

Also there are zipper tags which are super neat. It just attaches to your child's zipper on their coat and BAM - it's labeled.

These are not the ugly labels I had on my things when I was growing up - these are fantastic. I have vivid memories of my mother standing for countless hours with her iron, ironing all of our labels onto our clothes. NOT THIS MAMA or you - thanks to label daddy - these awesome label are just peel ,stick and apply pressure. How cool is that?!?! There are simple application instructions on the website, but honestly - that is it - peel, stick, and wait to wash for 24 hours.

Here is a pic of the school pack including zipper tags (which I think are the coolest!):
Photobucket

The prices of these labels are extremely reasonable. The labels I received would be 50 labels for 24.95 (that price includes the fee for lamination). I keep asking myself - how much money I would have saved on replacing coats, sweaters, and hats if I had these labels. They are worth every penny as far as I'm concerned.

So if you haven't ever been over to Label Daddy, go check these labels out - get your kids stuffed labeled with something cute and reasonable in time for camp season, school, or just going over to friends.


Label Daddy provided me with medium labels with lamination for review - no other compensation was received.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You can personalize all school items of your kid. With just a small amount of money that you will spend on the labels you can save a lot because you need not purchase new school items frequently.I have purchased labels from Idmelabels.com for my kids school items. The labels are durable, waterproof and have diverse designs and colors