Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Break - literally!

It has been a hectic few days around here hence my adsence. It all started with the Conference USA tourney. Which fed into the Flogging Molly concert and Spring Break. The chaos ended with the Black Eyed Peas concert, WHOO what a week! Thank goodness the weather cooperated until yesterday. SNOW - it was sunny and 70 on Friday - then snowing on Saturday and today. The kids are going stir crazy! Even the baby is acting a little pent up.


So, I have a couple cool things coming including a CNS giveaway that starts tomorrow - it will be quick friends only 1 week. Then I have a nifty Red Gold Tomato review and giveaway that has a cute little prize pack! That is just the beginning!

I hope it is warm and sunny where you are!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

yAY for giveaways.

I would have loved a Black Eyed Peas concert. Hope you enjoyed.

Unknown said...

What wild weather! I hope it is nice this week.

x said...

Weather still yucky here. At least no snow. Just damp and cool. :(

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

Sounds like a heck of a week. Our spring break is over as well and I can't be happier.