Monday, March 1, 2010

Kielbasa with Noodles

This one was yummy - I need to start remembering to take pictures...anyways, my husband called this a variation of scalloped ham and potatoes. I didn't think so - but whatever. The kiddos gobbled this up!

8 oz egg noodles, uncooked
1 lb Kielbasa cut up
1 onion sliced
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 soup can of milk
1 cup frozen peas or green beans
1/8 tsp. pepper

Cook Noodles according to package directions. In a large skillet, cook kielbasa and onion. If it gets fatty - spoon off the fat. Add the soup, stir. When incorporated, add the milk. Add pepper and peas. Heat to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Drain noodles and add to skillet. Heat for another 2 minutes and BAM! Dinner. I think it took about 20 minutes and it was really tasty! Enjoy friends!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Can't wait to try this recipe!! I just always make my kielbasa with mac and cheese and stewed tomatoes...I am excited to "spice" it up!
~Melissa

Matthew T. said...

Nice recipe, this sounds really cool. I hope everything is going well with you.

More than a Mom said...

I love trying new recipes. Thanks for posting them, and keep them coming!