Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It's true

1. I am in the middle of my work week! ACK! WHERE ARE ALL THESE BABIES COMING FROM?!?! haha - I know how babies are made!?!! But why are we so busy!!!!

2. Trey was diagnosed with ADD/HD - I am going to gather resources for myself and my husband so we can decide how we want to proceed (quickly). I think that I have found a new passion.

3. I AM A SCRUBBING BUBBLES CLEANING CAPTN! YEA! So excited - just got my TOTAL bath & bowl - just in time for cleaning day!!! WHOOT! More on this to come.

4. I have a leak in the upstairs bathtub - I can't find the water shutoff. UGH!

More later friends! Just a brief update! Time to get the boy off the bus!

I pray for all of those suffering around the world but especially right now in Haiti.




3 comments:

Christina said...

sounds like that doesnt come as too much of a surpise right? the ad/hd diagnosis. I say that often about my son and he is only 2 but we will see.
Keep us posted on it, Im interested. How did he come to dignos it in the first place?

Tenille said...

Wow! I want to know more about his diagnosis and how you came to it. V. interesting stuff!

Unknown said...

I had to deal with a toilet that wouldn't flush this week. I hate water issues. Thanks for stopping by. I am now following.