Saturday, January 2, 2010

A blog award - yippeee

I never thought I would acquire one of these. Pretty cool! I would like to thank Hale Mom for giving me this award. I haven't been doing this very long (I'm still surprised anyone wants to read what I have to say), so I was completely shocked....still a little floored. I'd almost say speechless.

SO THANK YOU HALE MOM!

Anyway, so in receiving this award, I have to follow the rules and keep it going. So here it goes.

Here are the rules for all the lovely ladies that are now receiving this award:

- Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
- Link to the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.


And the winners are (in no particular order):

1. Faithfully Frugal and Free
2. Miracle Momas
3. Polka Spot Farm
4. Geek Girl Reviews
5. My Cup to Yours
6. The Happy Little Wren
7. Luscious Deals
8. Confessions of An Over Worked Mom
9. Stretching the One Income Dollar
10. More than a Mommy

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the blog award. I have posted and linked to you in my post. Happy to have you as a reader and will surely be one of yours as well.

http://miraclemomas.ismyblogs.name/

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the award, honored to be on your list and will pay it forward! I'll go ahead and post it up as well:) This is fun and exciting:):)I hope you'll have a wonderful weekend!

http://lusciousdeals.blogspot.com

Tonya H said...

my first blog award!!!

Genny said...

Thank you so much! I'm honored.... truly appreciate it!

Happy New Year!

Genny

More than a Mom said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I LOVE that someone is reading my blog! Thank you!

The Happy Little Wren said...

ahhhh... thank you so much for the award! It makes me so happy that you enjoy my little blog! I will get my award post up asap! Thank you again!
<3 Ginger

Faithfully Free Blog said...

Thanks so much for the award!

alpinekleins said...

Hello there, followed myself over here to your blog after you left a post about being a L&D nurse. Ha! I speak the same language ;)

Very cute little place you have here, can't wait to return.

Kristin

Anonymous said...

Cute blog! I'm following from MBC :). Check out my mom stories at http://firstime-mom.blogspot.com

Christina

Queen Bug said...

Congrats on the award! :)

Candace Sheppard said...

You have a beautiful blog! I'll do a happy dance with you for your award
;)I'm following.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award & thanks for stopping by my blog.

Luv to Save said...

hello dropping by from MBC - now following you
http://luvtosave.blogspot.com/

Stephanie said...

I love your blog, your right we do have alot in common, thanks so much for following me I am now following you, can't wait to read more!

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.