Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Summer School

So big boy needed to go to summer school. I felt so bad for him. I agree that he needed to go! So, I've been trying to sell it for months. You are so lucky you get to go to school, you got picked to go! Not everyone is as lucky as you.

Granted the whole thing crimped our summer plans. We decided to let him play baseball as a way to ease the pain of summer school. I think that we had an idea in our head. Unfortunately, he is having a great time and our worry was unnecessary. He loves it. They eat ice cream and play games. I'm not exactly sure how this is helping. So, now he gets Mama school in the evening. He likes that okay too.

I have noticed a dramatic improvement in his reading. It is amazing. He is starting to read all kinds of things now.

I just pray that this will help my little buddy.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It sounds like they have tried to make learning fun! Congrats on his reading.