Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

This is a Hallmark holiday - everyday is Father's Day...okay it might just feel that way but today is the day we celebrate those Dad's in our life.


Husband is off golfing. The kids were a little disappointed, Dad wants to spend Father's Day away from us...no, yes, well, not really. I tried to explain that we got him a new driver for Father's Day and I knew that he would want to go and play. So, I said that we were going to stay home and be ready for Dad to get home.

We have steaks for the BBQ, corn on the cob and baked potatoes - all of my meat and potato man's faves. Oh and the best part - Baskin Robbins ice cream cake for dessert.

My Dad, yesterday we went to his cottage, all of us for the day. It was wonderful the water was great and the weather was hot. The kids loved playing in the water and in the fields.

I'm sure that I will share more of htose stories soon!

Love you Dad, your husband, the father of your babies today......

0 comments: