Monday, June 20, 2011

Preholiday horror

This year is our 10 year anniversary - GO US! So, we decided to celebrate! We are revisiting our honeymoon - ya Mon. Back to Jamaica!

The trip is booked and everything is paid for. I was sitting at work the other day and I got this email on my iphone, sorry your trip has been canceled. WHAT?! I almost had a heart attack right there...

sidebar if the school nurse has a heart attack would anyone at the school be able to save her?

Then a few hours later, I receive a 2nd email. Thank you for booking with us (not where I booked), please click to pay your bill. Um, we paid in full at a different hotel.

I'm trying not to freak as I pick up the kids and rushing home. Well I check on the FB page of our hotel. Yes, we have all canceled apparently the hotel is closing for the slow season....

I call the hotel to verify and it's true. The best part - we got a HUGE upgrade in hotels and we don't owe a dime! HURRAH~

Now is this a good time to ask for a refund of our now included airport transfer.

Better not push my luck.

0 comments: