Friday, May 14, 2010

T - minus.......

3 days of preschool left....ouch. And only 6 days of Kindergarten. Bigger ouch.


Oh my.....this weather better improve. It is rainy and cold. What are we going to do with our time if it rains all the time.

Ideas?!?! Anyone?!?!

We went to playgroup today - that helped burn off some energy - and I still managed to clean of the house (sorta). If my husband asks I scrubbed for hours. Thankfully (well, sorta). He doesn't clean so he has no idea how long it takes.

In better news - the baby was able to hang out in the playroom with his older brother and sister today for about an hour before he started to cry. Dropped him off yesterday at an hourly childcare place - he lasted 2 hours before they called and needed us to pick him up. As the color was sitting on my hair). Thankfully my mom was finished with her meeting and was able to get him. They told me he was a spoiled baby.....at first I thought I should take offense, but I won't. He is the only child that has been at home with me and it has been my great pleasure in spoiling him (years of mommy guilt - I HAD to work with the other 2).

3 comments:

Turning the Clock Back said...

I am a SAHM with no family around. Thankfully my kids survived and have managed to make it to 8 and 10! Our saving grace has always been the art closet. It is the cubby under my staircase and if filled with every imaginable thing I can find or think of to put in their from egg cartons and oatmeal containers to beans and popsicle sticks. You would be amazed at what they can come up with on a rainy day!

Diane

Danielle said...

When we are stuck in the house we always color, or my daughter loves to help me cook!!

Hope the weather gets better!

Julie said...

Shorty, I have something for you on my blog. Yep it's an award and yep, I know you have some of them but hey, I enjoy your blog so much what's a lady to do but share it again. You don't have to do anything with it if you don't want too, just wanted you to know that on a Monday morning you were thought about and loved.
Take care and have a most blesed day.