Monday, May 10, 2010

Rain - I heart Rain

It's raining here. It's lovely. It makes my garden grow. It also makes my weeds grow. Last week I spent a great deal of time outside planting flowers, transplanting flowers, pulling up bags and bags of weeds, and moving a sprinkler around the lawn. That last one wouldn't be so frustrating if we didn't have sprinklers that we (I mean I) broke. I think that I broke, can't say for sure but I'll take the heat. I was okay with a few brown spots on the lawn until I drove home the other day and could see that we suddenly had the worst looking lawn in our neighborhood. Don't you hate when that happens, I do. So, my husband suggested that I call the lawn guy so he can fix the sprinklers. I refused, saying that I will move around the sprinkler. Until I get sick of it - then I'll call. Why procrastinate you ask - that's what I do best....well, almost I'm award winning at losing things - this week it was my check card.

My husband has learned to laugh. I haven't.

So, back to the rain. Thank goodness it's raining, that's one less thing I have to do tomorrow. Yea! No sprinkler moving for me!!!!

1 comments:

I'm a full-time mummy said...

I love rain too! Especially love it when I see the dark sky with heavy black clouds - signs of heavy rain to come! :)