Thursday, May 6, 2010

Summer is a comin'

I HEART summer!!!!! I love the hot weather, swimming pools, windows down, music blaring dog days of summer.

The weather is getting warmer....The kids are winding down their days at school. We have big plans for them this summer. Summer camps with a few trips in the middle. I think the older kids are going to have a blast. The baby will turn 1! Has it really been a year?!?!


SO tell me friends - what plans do you have for the summer?!?! Big plans or laying low?

3 comments:

BARBIE said...

I will be taking my son to a youth conference at the Kansas International House of Prayer in June and spending lots of time in the Prayer Room. Also, I plan to visit my best friend in Arizona in July. It will be so hot I am not sure I will make it home alive!

Unknown said...

Okay, this is weird--I JUST posted the same thing almost today--I talked about memories of summer's past :)

We are going to be traveling fools ;) Going to a gorgeous cabin in Tenn. and then in July going to Texas to visit family. I can't wait! Summer is my favorite time of year...love it!

Great post. xoxo

Opus #6 said...

That yogurt sounds yummy.