Friday, May 21, 2010

I can't believe it's Friday!

WOW! I don't know about you all but this week has flown by!

We have been busy at our end. Baby girl's last day of school was Thursday. Then we had a performance at the Kindergarten class right after the preschool picnic. My boy only has one day left of school! ACK!!!

I have been taking the suggestions of my readers and have stocked up the craft cabinet (well, I made a craft cabinet).

We had several storms here this week. It was a good chance for me to clean out the closet under the stairs. The kids kept themselves busy playing in the closet. We watched the weather. We couldn't decide which network to watch - so hubbie flipped between our 3 networks.

Summer is going to keep me busy, I can tell. I'm really looking forward to it. Last summer I had the baby, the two summers before that I was in school. It is going to be pleasant not really having any demands other than my job and family....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi new friend, I am now following you via MBC.