Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Soft Scrub Total Kitchen Review

They heard my cries!!!! When I reviewed Soft Scrub Total Bathroom. I whined and cried about how I wanted to try Soft Scrub Total Kitchen.

Thank you Soft Scrub for hearing me!!!

So - when the coupon came, I hopped right on over to Target and got myself a bottle.

Full of anticipation and having prepped a nasty kitchen, I went to work. It was right before my company came. So I was excited to have one bottle to scrub and scour the entire kitchen....well, other than the floor. So, I went to work.

Once again I was amazed! It still smells great. The Soft Scrub Total Kitchen is very similar to the bathroom version in that you can have either foam or spray - which is very handy in the kitchen. My refrigerator, dishwasher, and ovens lost those pesky fingerprints with a few sprays and a quick wipe with the papertowels. And get this - NO STREAKS!!!! I was even able to clean the inside of my refrigerator with Soft Scrub Total Kitchen. It cleaned my granite nicely (typically I have a special spray designed for granite but like I said I had company coming -so hustle, hustle, hustle). It worked really well and the granite was shiney clean. The toaster oven, the stove and the rangehood all cleaned up nicely. I switched that bottle to foam and cleaned the sink - I typically use the Soft Scrub Cleanser with Bleach. I have to say, I was impressed. The whole kitchen (including the inside of the frig) was spotless within 25 minutes or so (now if my husband asks, it took me at least 3 hours).....

So once again friends, I would highly suggest getting yourself to the store and grabbing a bottle of Soft Scrub Total Kitchen.

Soft Scrub has some special offers on their website. Grab a coupon and hit the stores..


ps Don't worry if anyone asks, I'll tell them you slaved for hours cleaning your kitchen.


Disclosure - I did receive a coupon for a bottle of Soft Scrub Total Kitchen for the purpose of this review. No other compensation was received, the opinions expressed here are strictly my own.

0 comments: