Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Father's Day - GIft One



So, the kids and I finished Chris's first Father's Day present. The inspiration came from Tator Tots and Jello- which I had pinned on Pintrest a few weeks back.


Mine of course is a little different - but I like it.


I didn't want to buy a chalkboard for this project - so I bought Rose art chalk and black posterboard. A little hint if you spray the posterboard with hairspray it makes the chalk show up really nicely!

Then the kids struggled for at least 2 days while pondering the question!

Bonus - Hobby Lobby was having a frame sale last week, so I was able to purchase the frame for 1/2 off! WOOT! Especially considering that they only pre-matted frame with 5 slots was for 5X7s! So, the frame is huge! I really hope he likes it!

I see this going to his office and hanging there...forever!



I'll have gift 2 ready tomorrow!


1 comments:

Petula said...

That's a fabulous gift! I'm sure he'll love it. :-)