Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day Gift 2



WHEW this one was a close one! Chris went golfing with his cousin from OKC today and while the cat was away the mice did play!


I had to paint each child's footprint or handprint and put it on the shirt - it doesn't sound like a hard task until you are trying to do that with a cranky 3 yr old and a 5 month old - LOL!




Tomorrow, we are taking Chris to the aquarium. He has never been (and that's pretty sad, we have a membership). Then the kids (and Mitch) are taking him to Outback or Red Rock - I am insanely jealous! I will take one of the team and stay home with the Keegan and Halle who are not ready to experience fine dining - LOL!


So far, my Dad and Chris's Dad have opened their gifts and been extremely happy!

That being said, I will highly recommend CafePress. I ordered Chris's Dad canvas print of a family photo we had taken (with all of us - my brother in law, sister in law, their children, us, and my inlaws). I had ordered a 16X20 (via groupon). It wasn't even a day later and I got an email telling me that the picture wasn't going to work. So, I contacted the girl who took the picture and she sent me the original and sent it back to cafepress.

Not even 24 hours later, another email. The 16X20 won't work - no matter how much they manipulate it, they can't get it work look nice. At this point I am so impressed. So, they said they could give us 2 8X10s for the same price as my groupon. Which is awesome. I wanted 8X10s anyway but that wasn't the groupon.


I loved working with them, prompt friendly and even better Dad had the present in time for Father's Day! And now we have a copy waiting for us! YAY~


Then, I used CafePress again for my Dad and ordered him an i-phone case for his phone that was a hard case with a picture of the 7 grandchildren. Another grand slam! The case came not even 3 days after I ordered it! My Dad thinks I paid a ton when in truth it was only $26!!!! AWESOME! And it fits his hip clip!


This opinions are my own and I paid for the products I received but I am so happy I have to give them some kudos!

2 comments:

Catch My Words said...

We made a shirt for my husband years ago with all of their little handprints on it. It makes for a great gift.

http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

I adore Cafe Press! Everything I have always ordered has always arrived promptly, and good quality. I always head over there whenever I need a gift and handmade doesn't cut it.