Sunday, August 12, 2012

The new camera




So ever since I've had the iphone I had retired my regular camera. I had enough.



I found my old file and box containing all of my old photography stuff including all of my dark room equipment. It made me really sad that I just neglected that little hobby of mine (one of many hobbies I have lost since becoming a Mommy).


I asked for a DSLR camera for my birthday, Christmas, and my anniversary.


I had internet shopped and was just concerned over the price. But I went to Best Buy on our anniversary to get Chris a present (which I did). But Best Buy had this amazing price on the Nikon D5100 - so I treated myself. I am so happy I did. I am just trying to learn how to use it (I think that I mentioned that yesterday)


So you all can watch me learn...YAY~ I can sense your excitement

1 comments:

Mharms said...

oh wow! congrats on your new camera :) Been wishing for one too :)

Marms
http://kutsownstyle.blogspot.com/2012/08/a-joyful-fairy-visited-my-home-today.html