Friday, August 31, 2012

The Dead Lizard




Last week after my angels left the house (sidebar - They are the 3 woman who restore order to my house of chaos. I am blessed that they come to my house and make it smell clean and fresh. They make me look good). I sat in the in the living room. I could get this horrible smell. Hmmmm, that isn't right. So, I did the rounds - Keegan's diaper was okay, Halle's diaper was okay. Checked with the bigger kids. Trey admitted that he "farted" - love having boys. I tried to think back at what we ate the night before and just decided to chalk it up to the spinach....


Then Halle lost her paci - not sure how someone who adores a little object so much could constantly lose that priceless possession - but she did and does. In a frantic attempt to find it I ripped the cushions off the couch. A wave of the world's most awful smell came upon me.

Then I saw it, laying there all icky and gross. I thought for 2 seconds about leaving it for my husband. There was no way I could tolerate the smell.

So using gloves, lots of paper towels, a bag and a nose plug, I put that thing in the trash. Scrub the couch and cushions. It was a dead lizard. I had that seen that little lizard outside the day before, poor little fella. Now here he was, death by couch cushion. I think.

Everyone denied having brought that thing in.....


BOYS ARE AWESOME!!!!!


0 comments: