Sunday, November 20, 2011

T-minus 6 days

WOW! Can you believe that Gobble Gobble day is almost here?

I can't! I still have so much to do!

I still have to write my lists, go to the store, clean the house!


ACK! I also have 2 baby presents that needed to be in the mail 4 days ago. NOt quite I am still sewing.

Then I told the hubs that I would make gifts for the wonderful ladies that he works with. I bought the stuff, haven't started yet. Another bigger ACK!

This is all stuff that needs to be done by Wednesday. At least the shopping and the baby's gifts HAVE to be in the mail.

When do you put up your Christmas decorations? Chris thinks I am crazy every year, I make him hang the lights on the day after Thanksgiving. Then they come down before the 27th of December. Yet another insane move on my part. Naomi's bday is the 27th and I want her to know in our house there is a distinction between the 2.

I have some pretty firm rules about her birthday. Until she is old enough to understand, please don't combine gifts. She doesn't understand right now that the gift is USUALLY better if they are combined, but I have a sneaky suspicion that soon she will :)

Okay, less typing more doing! ACK!

0 comments: