Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Votes?

The votes are in at our house. What votes? The boy/girl votes. Apparently, another boy is not top of anyone's list. We all would love a little girl, so badly. I have my doubts though. I have this gut feeling we are looking at another boy.


I had to have a talk with the family. It actually went surprisingly well. I explained to everyone (including Chris) - that we can wish our hearts away for a girl, but we still might get a boy. Thank goodness Olivia has a rule of life for this exact situation. Naomi very happily explained rule of life #whatever it is....that even though your Mommy might ask you if you want a boy or a girl, you might not get what you want.



Oh, and I'll tell you in January what we are having. It's our last and definitely going to be a surprise this time! I heart surprises!

0 comments: