Sunday, October 30, 2011

Beautiful Life

My new favorite song!


This song is so meaningful to me right now. I feel that in 11 (gulp) weeks my family will be complete. I can't wait for the adventures to come. Chris is starting to get excited. I still have nothing ready but I will.


Today we are having a mini Thanksgiving as Chris's parents are here from WI and we won't see them again until December and by then I will be VERY pregnant! I want them to know how thankful we are for them. Because we are. We are so lucky to have such wonderful family supporting us as we raise this small village of people.

But here is my favorite song -

HEY EGGBERT - We're all here cause we love you.
And when you finally open your eyes and ears,
you'll see and you'll hear us sing.
La la la la la la, it's a beautiful world and we're all here.

Beautiful World by Jim Brinkman

0 comments: