Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas and New Year's

Christmas is over…aaaaahhhhh. Don’t get me wrong – I love Christmas, it is my favorite holiday. The season itself is what wears me out. Between Thanksgiving and New Year’s we have 5 birthdays in addition to Christmas.

Christmas in Short
1. I worked – ugh having to flip your sleep schedule around for Christmas stinks!
2. In-laws were here. That was awesome – see #1 – no stress
3. SNOW – IT WAS GREAT!!! White Christmas – other than getting stuck leaving church and it taking an hour to get to my mom’s it was pretty cool.
4. Baby Girl turned 4 (on the 27th). She turned the corner this year and finally didn’t get sick of opening presents.
5. The scooters Santa ordered online in the 11th hour made it and they were a huge hit
6. The Leapsters that Santa ordered were also a big hit
7. My carpet now has scooter ruts in it ☹ I had to let them play with them though…right? We still have snow on the ground – in fact it’s snowing again.
8. Chris and I had to go to 4 stores on Saturday the 26th to get the perfect tea set for the bday girl and return half of the Leapster games my siblings bought them. Lucky for us, no store was busy (see #3).

Goals for 2010 – I work tomorrow night and New Year’s Eve so I better get this in print NOW!
1. I will lose the baby weight and the nursing school weight in time for 2 of my closest friends weddings. I have til April.
2. I will keep making the baby’s food. He loves it! How could I deny him?
3. My blog, I will contribute to myself consistently.
4. Frugal…I will get a printer cartridge, print coupons and SAVE $$$ (so perhaps I can convince hubbie that a #4 and me working part-time would be super cool).
5. We will take the older 2 kiddos to WDW in June.

I have so many more – but whoa crazy don’t get ahead of yourself…..


NOW WISHING YOU AND YOURS NOTHING BUT LOVE, PEACE, AND HAPPINESS IN 2010! I sense it is going to be a great year!

2 comments:

More than a Mom said...

I hope you're able to achieve all of your goals! I'm right there with you on some of those. Happy New Year.

Christina said...

thanks for the add. You have my dream job! (labor and delivery nurse) for now Im just a stay at home mom who weekends as a hairstylist. I have lots of school to finish before I can dream of that again. Im following you though. I can live vicariously through your stories.