Saturday, December 12, 2009

Cheap Cookie Cutters

I have a confession - I'm a holiday baker.

Breads, dog treats, candies, and OF COURSE COOKIES!!!!


I was sent these cookie cutters to test and review from CHEAP COOKIE CUTTERS. I was sent a set of Christmas Cookie Cutters - an angel, candy cane, snowflake, and Christmas tree.

Christmas Cookie Cutters

The cookie cutters were easy to use - very sharp (which is awesome not having to press with a ton of force for all 5 dozen cookies). The sharp edges also meant the cookies retained their shape when baking:

Photobucket
THE FINAL PRODUCT DECORATIONS BY THE KIDDOS


The cookie cutters also went thru the dishwasher really well. I hate hand washing!

There are a variety of shapes to select from. Did I mention I make homemade dog treats?! Well, Cheap Cookie Cutters also has a selection of dog shaped cutters!

Dog Shaped Cookie Cutters

They also have dog bone shapes:

Dog Bone Cutters

I'm excited by the endless opportunities like action heros, Spiderman, Star Wars, Nativity sets, alphabets, numbers, babies, professions (there was a gavel - haha!) and many more. If you don't find one you like - get this - you can even custom design your own cookie cutters!!! And the best part - you get a great quality product at a very reasonable price.

14 comments:

Blogs said...

So fun and oh so yum:)

Simply Mel said...

Hi there! Just dropping by..thanks for the follow. Nice blog..will be coming back for sure. :)

Jamie H said...

Cute blog! Just headed over from The Mom Blogs to check you out :)

Anonymous said...

great info...we are doing lot of cookie making in our home..these days..

Ms. Frugality said...

They look delicious! Just popped in from MBC, will definitely become a follower!

Joy@TPMG said...

The cookies look yummy. I am so behind on my baking.

Molly said...

those look great, as well as the dark chocolate ones! I posted my favorite potato chip shortbread, swing by if you want to check it out!

Olah Momma! said...

hmmm, yummy cookies...thanks for following:)

MarjnHomer said...

im in need of cookie cutters. cant find any for a reasonable price

Organic Motherhood with Cool Whip said...

Dog treats!!! Wow you are amazing. I can barely make dinner for my family and you are homebaking dog treats. You deserve an award or something. Seriously! Thanks for coming by my blog and for your sweet comments!! I love yours. Have a great week! I'll be back again to visit soon. organicmotherhoodwithcoolwhip.com

Queen Bug said...

those look delicious! the kids did a great job decorating.

Joey Lynn Resciniti said...

Very cute - making me feel like a slacker for not baking any adorable cookies this year.

erica said...

Cute! I'll keep these in mind, especially when I find the right dog treat recipe. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. I liked your suggestions a lot and they are great tips for people looking for sober rides home. I look forward to reading your posts in the future. Happy Holidays!

Shelley said...

Following from MBC! I'm your 100th follower!!!! I'd love for you to come visit me!

~Shelley