Thursday, June 24, 2010

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!

I'm sure all of you have been wondering where I have been or not. I have been lost in the throws of summer vacation would be the correct answer to that question. I've been here:

Photobucket

We had a great time! It was so fun. It was hot, really hot. But the two older kiddos had so much fun.

Then on our last day we went here:

Photobucket

That was fun - you can't bring me near a coast and not expect me to beg, plead, and cry to go to the beach. So I did, shamelessly in fact.

I attempted to take a picture of the fireworks but my camera is far to novice for that sort of nonsense, but here is my poor attempt:

Photobucket

It was a great time. After we came home - it was a world of laundry, work, and we have knocked out 2 camps. I'm tired!!!

So, my sweet friends I have several things coming this week. I have some winners to shout out, then I have at least one giveaway happening - perhaps more if I can get to it.

Oh and did anyone notice my rocking new look?!?! I really want to give a big thank you to Jessica from So Stylilized! I love it, I love it, and just in case you misunderstood I LOVE IT!!!!!

Oh, btw Micheal Buble just started his new tour in Tulsa last night - went to see the show - if you like him and he is coming anywhere near you - GO! It was probably one of the best concerts I have seen. It was amazing - he is really, really funny and of course the man can sing anything!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

OMG I'm so jealous, I plan to take my girls to Walt Disney in five years. I'm a single mother of three so it's gonna take a while to save up, but as I can see, it is well worth it :)